Sunday, December 21, 2014

Solstice

Sun standing still.
Inhale.
When I breath in, I breath in Peace,
Absorbing all of life's energy,
Day dreaming of moments past,
Resting to inspire curiosity.


Sun standing still.
Exhale.
When I breath out, I breath out Love,
My breath an extension of my compassion,
It flowed through my veins, 
Now infused with all that is me,
My joy,
My compassion,
My belief that in all is good.



Solstice, the longest night.
Solstice, welcoming the light.
A time not to fear the dark but embrace what it may reveal.
A time to receive the loneliness so love may fill it for the impending rebirth.


Solstice,
Relax,
Reflect,
Rejuvenate,
So the dawning light may illuminate 
All that is within and all that surrounds.
Solstice,
In the dark comes light.

-EAP, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment